Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Now for what is going on!

Whew... while this blog has lain dorment and in a coma-like state, I myself have not. I had a great time but gound class 3 very challenging. I fear that my lack of maya knowledge may be starting to hinder me as an animator. I can rotate controllers no problem, but when it comes to things like modeling, constraints or deformers... I am like a child wandering aimlessly in the night! I really found a great mentor and friend im my class 3 mentor Nick Bruno. A very knowledgable cat and an excellent animator to boot. His critques and pushing really made me a better animator. Thanks! I didn't make the showcase reel but I'm really going to try and make this one. I hope I have what it takes! That is all... for now!

K

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home